[Assist] Migration from Parabola with OpenRC: problems detecting ethernet

Luke g4jc at hyperbola.info
Sun Aug 11 15:55:02 EEST 2019

Using your preferred editor, create and/or modify the "/etc/modules"
file. It will persist across reboots, simply add the module names one
per line.

e.g.

nano -w /etc/modules
# /etc/modules: kernel modules to load at boot time.
#
# This file contains the names of kernel modules that should be loaded
# at boot time, one per line. Lines beginning with "#" are ignored.

atl1e
ath5k

Save and reboot.