Jean Louis bugs at gnu.support
Wed Oct 25 06:39:22 -03 2017

On Sun, Oct 01, 2017 at 10:33:53PM -0300, coadde wrote:
> Since now, all emails from domains revealed in the publication of
> Snowden's NSA documents [0] will be rejected in our mailing lists,
> therefore we suggest looking for a replacement such as disroot.org.
>
> Anyway, you can continue using our forum as alternative if you haven't
> time to create a new email on an other service just for writing to us in
> our mailing lists.
>
> Regards,
> Marcio
>
> [0]:https://www.theguardian.com/world/interactive/2013/nov/01/snowden-nsa-files-surveillance-revelations-decoded

Hello,

I was reading the Hyperbola page and found that
decision, that is very good.

Even more and more business people are using the
surveillance network Google by using Gmail, and
exposing all private conversation.

>From now, to those people using Gmail, I am
writing to them with special warning before the
signature, something like following:

BUSINESS NOTICE AND WARNING TO YOU:
===================================

You are in business? Private conversation?

Then why are you using "Google" for your email
communication "free" of charge and releasing to
them this conversation?

By using Google email address you are disclosing
all this conversation to Google and intelligence
agencies in the U.S.

I am not fine with it.

Consider and read how Google participates in
American surveillance intelligence:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/interactive/2013/nov/01/snowden-nsa-files-surveillance-revelations-decoded

Evidently Google is abusing you and abusing me,
and you are allowing it by using the Google email
address.

Please stop using the Google email address.

It is easy to have your own domain. Do not beg
Google to give you "free services" when you can do
it for as cheap as US US $60 per year and cheaper.

Here is how:

1. Sign up for your own domain: [my affiliate
   link] and you may alternatively use ready made
   email services with the same company or with
   other web hosting companies.

2. Sign up for your Virtual Private Server:
   [another affiliate link]

3. Setup your own email address on your own
   domain and start using it.

4. Read the Email Self-Defense - a guide to
   fighting surveillance with GnuPG encryption on
   https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en/ and start using encryption.

5. DISABLE GOOGLE ACCOUNT.

6. Additionally, on the same server you can
   install Prosody XMPP server for private chat
   with your friends, family and business
   partners: http://prosody.im/

7. For any help and assistance, you may contact me
   and I can setup your private email address for
   you on your own domain at any time. We charge a
   one time service fee of US $100 for this
   service that includes your email for one full year.

   Click here to pay for one full year of email
   service on your own domain:
   [my Paypal link]

That way is possible to help the friend, they may
get cheap email service with provider or get help
by software people who know how to install it.

Maybe link to

https://www.fsf.org/resources/webmail-systems is
also helpful.

Jean