[Dev] [Gandi] VPS expires in 22 December - Donations required

André Silva emulatorman at hyperbola.info
Fri Oct 27 01:14:45 -03 2017

Hi guys, our VPS will expires in 22 December. We will need 140 EUR in
donations to pay for more 3 months and 24 days to give us more time to
looking for a VPS Sponsorship or some particular donor to avoid waste
more money from our donations or our pockets.

For now, "Expenses & Transations" section in donation page shows that we
have 322.47 CHF [0], however it has been spent for our build server
shipping to coadde's home. Since some parts haven't arrived yet, i
didn't upgrade donations page until receive those bills.

[0]:https://wiki.hyperbola.info/doku.php?id=en:main:donations#expenses_transactions