[Dev] Milky Way v0.3 Roadmap

Félicien Pillot felicien at hyperbola.info
Sun Oct 29 06:16:47 -03 2017

Hi everyone,
happy to see the project is progressing well :)

Le Fri, 27 Oct 2017 04:49:43 +0000,
André Silva <emulatorman at hyperbola.info> a écrit :

> 5) VPS
>
> Our VPS contract will expire soon (22th December), we will need 140
> EUR to pay for more time (3 months and 24 days). While we need
> donations for it, we need looking for a way to get a VPS sponsorship
> or a particular donor to avoid waste more money from our donations or
> our pockets. ideas?

Why don't we ask to Gandi to help us by reducing the price of the
renewal ?
They offer support [0] for "concrete, open and alternative projects",
and they already support, among others, the Parabola project [1],
which did obtain the free renewal of their domain name [2].
We just need to send them a request, as fauno did for Parabola [3], at
<alternatif at gandi.net> or <non-profit at gandi.net>. I could do it if you
want.

[0] https://v5.gandi.net/en/gandi-supports
[1] https://v4.gandi.net/supports/?lang=fr#parabola (french) or
https://v4.gandi.net/supports/?lang=es#parabola (español)—IDKW English
version doesn't mention it…
[2] https://www.parabola.nu/news/gandi-sponsors-parabola-domain-name/
[3] https://lists.parabola.nu/pipermail/dev/2015-December/003647.html

Happy hacking,
--
Félicien Pillot
2C7C ACC0 FBDB ADBA E7BC 50D9 043C D143 6C87 9372
felicien at gnu.org - felicien.pillot at riseup.net