[Dev] VPS sponsorship request

coadde coadde at hyperbola.info
Sun Oct 29 16:23:00 -03 2017

Hi! On behalf of Hyperbola Project, I would like to request your
sponsorship for our VPS registered at Gandi.

Hyperbola [0] is a Free Software and Free Culture project aiming to
provide a fully free as in freedom GNU/Linux operating system called
Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre. Hyperbola is a long-term support distribution
based on Arch snapshots and Debian development, with special emphasis on
stability, privacy, security and init freedom.

Similar to Gandi, we take a different approach and we believe in Free
Software and Free Culture projects. This is why we package only freedom
respecting software in our operating system and chose Gandi as our VPS
platform, however it is expensive for us [1] and we've always depended
on people willing to donate the money.[2]

Would you be so kind as to sponsor us with this or help us reducing the
price of the VPS renewal? We'll publish a news post on our main site
thanking you :)

We'd appreciate an answer from you before December 22 2017, which is 1
day shy of our VPS registration expiration date.

Thanks!

[0]:https://www.hyperbola.info/
[1]:https://lists.hyperbola.info/pipermail/dev/2017-October/000054.html
[2]:https://wiki.hyperbola.info/doku.php?id=en:main:donations