[Dev] [Sponsorship Help] Let's make contact with riseup

André Silva emulatorman at hyperbola.info
Sun Oct 29 23:21:23 -03 2017

On 10/29/2017 08:08 PM, Roberto wrote:
> Coadde, Emulatorman, Peekman or others hyperbola hackers (preference in Admins and Financial area)
>
> Lets send a email to riseup, about Sponsorship. They use many gnu services like:
>
> diaspora: Diaspora (riseup at diasp.org)
> irc: chat.indymedia.org | channel: #riseup
> email: collective at riseup.net (gpg, here:
> https://riseup.net/pt/about-us/contact)
>
> ps: I tried write email by myself, but dropped this quest. I dont speak english very well and dont have knowladge about vps and financial details. So please, do that :)
>
> Thanks, rfmj

Riseup comes from United States which isn't a privacy country. We've
made an sponsorship opportunities page explaining we are seeking a VPS
sponsor, but in privacy respecting countries [0] to follow our social
contract about privacy.[1]

Anyway, thanks for your help! :)

[0]:https://wiki.hyperbola.info/doku.php?id=en:main:sponsorship#vps
[1]:https://wiki.hyperbola.info/doku.php?id=en:main:social_contract