[Dev] [News] UXP-Hardened-Preferences packages removed

André Silva emulatorman at hyperbola.info
Tue Dec 4 04:58:37 EET 2018

All UXP-Hardened-Preferences packages also known as
iceweasel-uxp-hardened-preferences and icedove-uxp-hardened-preferences
are being removed as we have added custom firejail profiles for each UXP
application.

The about:config options were useful prior to our transition to UXP,
when we did not have control over upstream (Mozilla) sources.

As we have been implementing the features directly into our
applications, these left-over hacks are no longer needed.