[Dev] Fwd: [gnu.org #1239092] [distro review] FSF endorsement request for Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

André Silva emulatorman at hyperbola.info
Tue Dec 11 20:13:15 EET 2018

fyi

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [gnu.org #1239092] [distro review] FSF endorsement request for
Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 11:19:31 -0500
From: Donald R Robertson III via RT <licensing at fsf.org>
CC: hyperbola at hyperbola.info, founder at hyperbola.info,
emulatorman at hyperbola.info, dev at lists.hyperbola.info, belette at hyperbola.info

Thank you all so much for your hard work throughout this process. We had
to squeeze the announcement into our busy publishing schedule, so it got
pushed out the door on Thursday
<https://www.fsf.org/news/fsf-adds-hyperbola-gnu-linux-libre-to-list-of-endorsed-gnu-linux-distributions>.
You've now made it onto the list of free GNU/linux distros, but of
course, this is only the beginning of the journey. But you've done great
work handling freedom issues, and I'm sure you'll continue to succeed in
making a fully free system for all users to enjoy. Thank you so much
again, and let me know if you have any questions.

--
Sincerely,

Donald R. Robertson, III, J.D.
Licensing & Compliance Manager
Free Software Foundation
51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor
Boston, MA 02110, USA
Phone +1-617-542-5942 Fax +1-617-542-2652 ex. 56

---