[Dev] Fwd: [gnu.org #1239092] [distro review] FSF endorsement request for Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

André Silva emulatorman at hyperbola.info
Tue Dec 11 22:02:13 EET 2018

fyi

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: [gnu.org #1239092] [distro review] FSF endorsement request
for Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 16:56:26 -0300
From: André Silva <emulatorman at hyperbola.info>
To: licensing at fsf.org
CC: hyperbola at hyperbola.info, founder at hyperbola.info,
dev at lists.hyperbola.info, belette at hyperbola.info

On 12/11/2018 01:19 PM, Donald R Robertson III via RT wrote:
> Thank you all so much for your hard work throughout this process. We had to squeeze the announcement into our busy publishing schedule, so it got pushed out the door on Thursday <https://www.fsf.org/news/fsf-adds-hyperbola-gnu-linux-libre-to-list-of-endorsed-gnu-linux-distributions>. You've now made it onto the list of free GNU/linux distros, but of course, this is only the beginning of the journey. But you've done great work handling freedom issues, and I'm sure you'll continue to succeed in making a fully free system for all users to enjoy. Thank you so much again, and let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you Donald for all, i'm so happy because Hyperbola is now the
first Brazilian distribution [0] listed by FSF as a Free System
Distribution, thank you so much again.

Again, i want to thank our members [1][2][3][4][5][6] and our community
for having contributed in Hyperbola and making this possible and belette
[7] who was our application manager in this process and currently is one
of our members.

[0]:https://wiki.hyperbola.info/doku.php?id=:en:start#when_hyperbola_first_started
[1]:https://www.hyperbola.info/members/members-fellows/
[2]:https://www.hyperbola.info/members/support-staff/