[Dev] [gnu.org #1239092] [distro review] FSF endorsement request for Hyperbola GNU/Linux-libre

Donald R Robertson III via RT licensing at fsf.org
Fri Dec 14 17:37:34 EET 2018

Thank you all so much for your hard work throughout this process. We had to squeeze the announcement into our busy publishing schedule, so it got pushed out the door on Thursday <https://www.fsf.org/news/fsf-adds-hyperbola-gnu-linux-libre-to-list-of-endorsed-gnu-linux-distributions>. You've now made it onto the list of free GNU/linux distros, but of course, this is only the beginning of the journey. But you've done great work handling freedom issues, and I'm sure you'll continue to succeed in making a fully free system for all users to enjoy. Thank you so much again, and let me know if you have any questions.

--
Sincerely,

Donald R. Robertson, III, J.D.
Licensing & Compliance Manager