[Dev] DMARC TXT record for hyperbola.info

Megver83 megver83 at hyperbola.info
Mon May 7 19:14:58 -03 2018

Hi guys, recently I was playing with my Hyperbola email server and by
curiosity I tested the hyperbola.info email server at
https://mxtoolbox.com/domain/hyperbola.info/

I got the same errors/warnings, and solved the DMARC thing. It would be
really useful, since it's better to avoid us being flagged as spammers
(it depends on SPF and DKIM as well).

Idk what system does the infrastructure use, but in the case it uses
Hyperbola (which I suppose), you can read the guide at
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/OpenDMARC to set it up.

The initscript is at gentoo ->
https://gitweb.gentoo.org/repo/gentoo.git/tree/mail-filter/opendmarc/files

Btw, change the vars at opendmarc.conf to

OPENDMARC_USER=opendmarc
OPENDMARC_GROUP=mail

for more help about the postfix integration and/or opendmarc
configuration just ask me :) (I say so I don't have to write too much
here, 'cause idk if you have enough control over the server or not)

Regards
--
~Megver83

SIP: megver83 at sip.linphone.org